Write about something that you wish you had more of.

 Prompt Response: I always wish I had more time. I feel like there is never enough time in the span of my entire life to do everything that I want to do. I want to travel and meet new people and experience new things, but I feel that I will always be to busy with school or a job and I'll have to wait until I am too old to do the things that I enjoy, since that will be the only time when I can do it. I also with that I had more time with the people I care about. Time is so limited on this earth, and I want to make sure I can enjoy it while I still have it.

Summary: Today in class, I finished my origin Myth Poster and I turned it in. 

Reflection: Today in class, I learned about everything that was discussed in the Lakeside news. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think about how you have searched for information in the past compared to what you practiced today. How is creating specific search phrases different from just “Googling” a topic? Explain how this strategy will improve the quality of your research.

Which part of the annotated bibliography (summary, reflection, or evaluation) was the most challenging for you, and why? Explain how that challenge helped you grow as a researcher and how it will help you when writing your research paper.

In “Birches,” Robert Frost celebrates imagination as a way to escape life’s difficulties and reconnect with innocence. The speaker wishes to “get away from earth awhile” but also understands that he must eventually return to reality. Think about the role of imagination in your own life. How does imagination help you cope with challenges, boredom, or stress?